Our military embedded systems expertise includes commercial-off-the-shelf hardware, single-board computers, programmable logic, boot loaders, kernels, real-time operating systems, device drivers, and communication and bus protocols.
We are experienced in working within the constraints of military contracts and budgets. We have expertise in upgrading existing solutions and developing new solutions that have been deployed within specific time frames to meet the exacting requirements of military technology initiatives. We have provided to our large customer base key services and components critical to the success of projects reliant on complex embedded systems, including:
- DO-178B level A unit testing for remote-controlled vehicle control system
- Def Stan 00-82 video streaming demonstrator
- 32-bit and 64-bit RTOS BSP development for high-end single-board computers
- RTOS BSP development for FPGA-embedded processors
- High-performance Linux DMA driver development for sonar application